Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Getting nervous _/\_______/\_____/\___/\_/\___

bismillahirrahmanirrahim.
Subhanallah lama benar tak update blog tercinta tersayang. how i miss to write again. ni pun tiba tiba terbuka hati setelah men'stalk" blog sahabat. And now i really feel nervous for the result. i just can't say anything. and i can't promise anything. ugh somehow i just really stressed. what am i thinking is not only for myself. i just think abt my parents. would them will be proud of me or dissapointed. sometimes i think i have been tried for almost two years preparing for the war. stessed out :( i know i can't aspect higher, but entahlah. seems that my parents shout for straight A's blerghhhhhh :/


 " WHY PARENTS THINK IT IS EASY TO GET STRAIGHT A's?" 


this quote really mean to me now. and i know for only this short time, the only i can do is make dua', and tawakkal to Allah. "BISMILLAHITAWAKKAL TU A'LALLAH. ALLAHUMMA NAJJIHTU FI IMTIHAN, FIDDIN, FIDDUNIYA, WAL AKHIRAH " :') and result, pls be nice to me. I keep believe in Allah. all the best for all candidate 95's <3 xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment